Peak Pilates High/Low Combo Chair (Single), Oak
Delivery time can vary – call for current lead time
Strong, stable and easy to convert from one mode to another, this chair resolves the issues of instability and design integrity that are often associated with combination chairs. Adjustable handles and seat height adjuster ensure that whether in low or high mode, seat and handle height are correct. Choose traditional or split pedal.
It's perfect for beginners who need the added stability and support and when converted to the low chair, the entire world of Pilates chair exercises opens up for the intermediate to advanced practitioner. The chair is stable and easy to convert from one mode to another. No chair can customize itself for your use more than this one.
- High Chair Mode: 64 1/2" H (overall) (164cm) and 26" H (to seat)
- Low Chair Mode: 22" H (66cm) x 19 1/2" W (45cm) x 30" L (75cm)
- Single wall Baltic birch construction
- Traditional pedal (also available with split pedal)
- Upholstered seat
- Solid wood pedal and comfort grip foot pad
- Adjustable/removable handles
- Seat height adjuster
- Integrated foot alignment plate
- Removable high back
- Removable seat cushion
- Spring post changing system with 2 standard chair springs
You have paid for a delivery service only.
This means that the courier will only deliver your item to your front door or the nearest accessible point on the ground floor – If you wish to have your item taken inside and installed please contact us immediately and we can give you a quote. 01733 205551 EXT 2
The courier company will call you to arrange delivery.