Escape Fitness Slamball SBX
The Escape Slamball has had a makeover and is now tougher than ever. The new Slamball SBX delivers even more durability, so it’s perfect for heavy use in workouts to build maximum power and core strength.
The combination of a 25.4cm diameter and textured surface makes for great handling. Fight to control carefully-engineered instability and slam it as hard as you like: it won’t bounce or roll, so users can really give it everything they’ve got. So what makes the new Slamball SBX so durable? It’s the combination of SBX rubber over a reinforcing mesh fabrication that’s stronger and 50% thicker than the previous model.
SBSBX05: 5kg (Green Number)
SBSBX10: 10kg (Blue Number)
SBSBX15: 15kg (Red Number)
SBSBX20: 20kg (Grey Number)
Training and Education
Medball Training Workshop
Why take this workshop? We’ve created this workshop to let you experience the fun, dynamic training methods you can experience using medicine balls. Power training is often left for the elite athletes and can be missed out in general fitness programmes.
We recognise the importance of power training in all workout regimes and with this workshop we’ll show you how applicable it is for everyone. If you want to develop balance, coordination, agility and speed, incorporating medicine balls into your power training is a fun and innovative strategy to achieve it.
Escape Fitness have an outstanding range of medicine balls for a variety of uses. Their designs cater for particular needs of the athlete and the various ball designs offer themselves as a staple in power, core and balance workouts. This workshop will help you understand the importance of using medicine balls in the correct manner for this type of training and covers a series of great exercises for individuals and partners, which will transform the way you train.
- Learn what power is, how to develop it and the benefits of training powerfully.
- Establish the best strategies for developing good coordination and balance to help improve overall proprioception and make learning new exercises easier.
- Discover simple methods to increase trainer/client interaction, keeping members engaged and motivated.
- Be able to prepare and incorporate new methods to introduce to your small group training classes, which are easy to implement and great fun for members.
- Understand the critical consideration points when introducing this form of training to ensure it is implemented with minimum injury risk and maximum results.