TRX Rip Trainer
The Rip Trainer is a powerful companion kit to the TRX® Suspension Trainer—a band-based bodyweight training system invented by U.S. Navy Seal Randy Hetrick. Like the Suspension kit, the Rip Trainer is uniquely portable, utilizing a lightweight resistance cord system and secure anchor points in your home, office, gym, etc. Set-up takes a matter of seconds, and you’re ready for a fully customizable, full-body workout, including natural rotational movements and variable, unbalanced loading options.
TRX Rip Trainer
Core strength like never before. A favorite among major league players, the TRX® RIP TRAINER® is an innovative weighted bar and resistance bungee duo for your home gym that frees you to move in every direction to work the abs, obliques, backs, and hips while building up your speed, agility, and balance. It’s the ultimate tool for any athlete who wants to generate rotational power (and spine health) for bat, club or racquet sports while rounding out their strength training. As for the non-athlete—build long, lean muscles and ramp up your cardiovascular endurance in unparalleled ways—all with a simple design that weighs just a few pounds and goes anywhere you go.
Strengthen your core, from the inside out. The TRX RIP TRAINER pairs a weighted bar and bungee system, creating one of fitness' best-kept secrets! Improve your range of motion, rotational power, balance and endurance.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: This TRX kit comes with a TRX RIP Trainer, a door anchor, a medium resistance cord, a safety strap, a carrying bag, and access to the TRX Training Club app. Improve core strength like never before with this fitness gear.
- 30-DAY FREE TRIAL TO TRX TRAINING CLUB: Get unlimited access to 500+ on-demand workout videos, with new workouts added weekly, and daily LIVE classes from world class trainers. To get your 30 Days on us, just register your Suspension Trainer.
- TRX RIP TRAINER: is an innovative weighted bar and resistance bungee duo for your home gym that frees you to move in every direction to work the abs, obliques, backs, and hips while building up your speed, agility, and balance
- CORE WORKOUT SET: This weighted workout bar and resistance bungee duo offers 20 pounds of resistance and frees you to move in every direction to work the abs, obliques, back, and hips while building up speed, agility, endurance, and balance.
- TOTAL-BODY RESISTANCE: Light and fast? Choose the lighter weight. Ramping up power? Go controlled and heavy. Challenge your balance, stability, and strength, all at your own pace. Work your core and upper and lower body with our resistance cords.