Teeter Ez Up Rack
- Use with the Gravity Boots for effective inversion therapy
- Relieves Back pain and reduces muscle tension and Stress
- Decompresses weight bearing joints
- Includes a rack only, boots are available separately
Rack only, boots available seperately
Any standard wood doorframe* can be your centre for inversion with the EZ-Up™ rack.
Without interfering with the normal use of the door, quick-disconnect locking brackets secure to the doorframe and allow the Inversion Rack to be installed in just seconds. The Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. The double-bar system enables you to hang freely out and away from the frame – allowing for maximum mobilization during your inverted workout!
Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching, the EZ-Up Inversion System is an ideal platform for core strengthening, leg work, chin-ups, and exercise band and weight bag workouts!
Whether you’re search for natural back pain relief, a way to take proactive care of your joints, or convenient and fun way to strengthen and stretch, the EZ-Up Inversion System provides a compact, out-of-the-way, in-home solution!
* must meet uniform building code
EZ-Up™ Inversion Rack:
- Double-Bar System
- Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets
- High Quality Finish